Please complete by the Declaration of Candidacy meeting to be held in the Ucen State Street Room. You have until to submit this Promissory Agreement.
I, the undersigned, do hereby agree to pay through my BARC statement (Billing Accounts Receivable Collection), fines I have incurred in violation of the Elections Regulations.
1) Each Illegal sign posting: between fifty dollars ($50.00) and one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00).
2) Each Improper leafleting: confiscation of fliers and up to seventy-five dollars ($75.00).
a) This category shall include such things as libelous or fraudulent information on literature or signs.
3) Examples of infractions and their resulting fines will be presented at the Mandatory Candidate’s meeting, any infraction not listed in the examples shall be subject to a penalty as determined by the Elections Committee.
4) Each candidate will receive one (1) warning for any sign posting violation; this warning will be on record with the Candidate Liaison Sub-Committee.
5) Non-removal of campaign material after five (5) days (One hundred twenty (120) hours) past the Election: Minimum ten dollars ($10.00).
a) If the Candidate refuses to remove campaign material after being notified by the Elections Committee, the Candidate is subject to additional penalties determined by Elections Committee. This additional fine would apply beginning ten (10) days after the Election.